Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Meet Abbie

Meet Abbie Warnock.



www.abbiewarnock.com

If you haven't heard of Abbie yet, you will hear of her soon. Abbie is the most amazing photographer and is on her way to becoming the bigger than Annie Leibovitz. See for your self on her website. Not only is she extremely talented and professional, but she is also a blast to hang out with. This girl knows what she is doing. I got to know her a lot better on her last trip to California (which was last weekend) and am hoping that she moves out here soon. If you are interested in having her take some pictures for you or of you let me know and I can help set it up. Trust me when I say, Abbie is by far the very best!

Here are a few pictures that she took of my 15 year old little sister for her modeling portfolio:

2 comments:

  1. i totally would deliver pictures to her when i worked at snelsons!!!! you should tell her that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is amazing! DOes she ever come to alaska? I would totally have her take photos of vinny. I can't believe that's lakin now! I just remember here as like 5 year old little girl. crazy

    ReplyDelete