Sunday, March 23, 2008

Brian's Weekend

This weekend, Brian came to visit Erika. I was looking forward to his visit for two weeks. Erika and I met Brian on our Peru trip, and he took a weekend out of his busy world traveling schedule to come see Santa Cruz. I was excited for Brian to meet Zach and the rest of my friends. Unfortunately, Zach didn't get to hang around too much because he was off to Hawaii to visit his folks.

Saturday night, I rounded up as many people as possible for a night out in Santa Cruz. We started with dinner at El Palomar, and then a stop by Rosie's (Brian is a sucker for those Irish pubs), then played some pool - where I ran into an old friend Laura. We ended up going back to Rosies for dancing. I think we all had a really fun time, and Brian was an instant hit! Kevin and Brian hit it off like old drinking buddies from the start!

I was surprised that everybody else didn't really have a problem understanding Brian's thick Irish accent!

Sunday was a beautiful day, so we went to the beach, and threw the football around, played fetch with the dog, and just sat around talking. What a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment