Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sharks Game


Okay okay, so for months now I've been telling myself to get this blog started. I love reading blog posts from Erika, CJ, and Erin. And I know everybody is waiting to see my Peru pictures (which will be posted soon!) I figure this is a good way to let everyone know what I'm up to.

If your new to blogs, then I recommend you download an RSS reader, I have NetNewsWire, and love it! But then again I'm a total tech-y nerd! Here is more info on RSS readers.

So last night we went to see the San Jose Sharks play. It was an awesome game! The first period was the best the Sharks scored 4 goals in a row and numerous fights broke out. That's really my favorite part of hockey....the fighting.

I'll be sending out an email to let you know when the Peru pictures are up!

1 comment:

  1. Asia is the coolest person on the planet! This is so sick... can't wait.

    ReplyDelete