Friday, April 18, 2008

Funny Cat Stuff

I don't know if it's because I have cats or because cat stuff is funny, but lately I've been running into more and more funny cat stuff. I end up showing people stuff all the time....so here's what we've got.

Stuff that Jeff killed
By far one of the coolest, most twisted blogs out there. This cat is a serious killing machine. Every other day or so I find dead worms sacrificially placed outside of my bathroom door. Zach found a snake once, and just last week, our cats brought in two dead mice. They must love us lots. Thanks to Jeff, we have been inspired to take pictures of the dead things with soda cans, etc....so we can measure for size, etc.

Cats That Look Like Hitler
Funny site of little Kitlers....you can see my cat Charlie there as well....go vote! The best part of this site is the comment section (we love Kitlers, we hate kitlers). Some people get really offended at this site, but I just think it is funny.

Oh Long Johnson
Who doesn't love talking animals? This video from YouTube is complete with subtitles. I don't know why, but every time I watch this clip I laugh so hard I cry. Here is another talking cat, it has inspired me to teach my cat to talk. I'll keep you posted as to how that works out.

LOL Cats
Not sure about this site. Zach really likes it though, so I thought I should add it. LOL cats are these random pictures of cats doing stuff, and then people have added funny little captions. However, the captions are written in pigeon English....which gets under my skin. See for your self.

And of course....here is a picture of my two cats. Charlie and Maggie...the very inspiration for this blog. Awww. I've finally become everything I hate.....a "cat lady".


4 comments:

  1. Brainstorm: You go on your Shasta trip and i'll fly out there and tend your home and cats. I'm an adult so i can handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You omitted the ever-popular www.stuffonmycat.com...

    Animal torture is SOOOO funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must read, 101 Things to do With a Dead Cat. A serious inspiration to many of my college year adventures. My Lucy brought me a brutalized gopher today. Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ASIA, great blog! Oh Long Johnson sent me ROTFL! Love ya! -Aunt Jenny

    ReplyDelete