Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Can you see the crocodile?

Well, we just got home from Guatemala. What an adventure! I'm working on getting some of the pictures up, but I was so excited about these - I just had to post them!

We stayed at a hotel in the middle of an ecological preserve in the rain forest, all the animals, birds, and creepy crawly things were free to roam around. Definitely not like a zoo, where everything is caged.

Can you see the crocodile?















Yep, he's pretty well camouflaged, but if you look closely you can see his eyes peeping out. Here is a closer look:















It's hard to tell from the picture, but he was about 6-8 feet long. Look how brave I am....standing next to the crocodile in the wild!















We had such a great time and I learned and saw SO much. I can't wait to tell you all about it, check back for the travel scrapbook soon!

2 comments:

  1. you are just a traveling machine!!! did you go with friends again or with zach this time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was just me and Zach this time.

    ReplyDelete