Monday, June 9, 2008

Peru Scrapbook

Yay! It's finally finished. After weeding through over 1000 pictures that Erika and I brought back from Peru, I've finally finished the scrapbook. It doesn't look as cool as all the other scrapbooks that I've done, I might need to go back in and add some backgrounds and embellishments (all you scrapbookers know what I'm talking about). And I should warn you that it's long - really long. However, it's better than just looking at a slide show of pictures, right? I mean at least the scrapbook has some of my travel journal in it, and it's in chronological order!


2 comments:

  1. I"m so jealous!! sounds like an awesome trip. The food sounded delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Asia,...fantastic pictures. I love the doors and the cobblestone road. You would totally love trekking in Thailand. There are tons of them here. I hope you are reading about my adventure, I love you,

    ReplyDelete